Lady Gaga Unwittingly Provides the Reason Why Trannies Can Not Serve
CNN
2017-08-01 23:30:39 UTC
https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/890325967595606017
@POTUS Sincerely, did you know of the group you singled out today, 45% of
them ages (18 to 24) have attempted suicide already?
Kyle Shortman? @KLO_Official Jul 27
More
Replying to @ladygaga @robambrose1 @POTUS
That's why they shouldn't be put in a dangerous and stressful
situation that will further exacerbate their tendency toward
suicidal behavior
39 replies 364 retweets 3,299 likes
Reply 39 Retweet 364 Like 3.3K
Eli Turner? @eliturner_ Jul 27
More
So you're using the fact that because trans people have higher
suicide rates that they shouldn't be allowed the same
opportunity to serve?

Kyle Shortman? @KLO_Official Jul 27
More
Replying to @eliturner_ @ladygaga and 2 others
Yes. People with depression and anxiety can't join the military
for the same reasons
36 replies 246 retweets 2,921 likes
Reply 36 Retweet 246 Like 2.9K
Kyle Shortman? @KLO_Official Jul 27
More
Reason being that Anybody not of 100% sound body and mind is a
danger to fellow troops
16 replies 148 retweets 2,011 likes
Reply 16 Retweet 148 Like 2.0K

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Carol Dickinson
2017-08-03 08:28:00 UTC
OK I'm old and resistant to new electronic gadgets so I don't do twitter or whatever else. But I couldn't help noticing a shadow thing at the top. What the heck is this?

<selling-communism-to-stupid-***@cnn.com>

Carol