Heartbreak Hotel
Nancy2
2017-04-30 18:03:48 UTC
This is the new novel by Jonathan Kellerman, and my copy, from Barnes and
Nobel (delivered by UPS) has the cover on upside down! I have never had a
book with this kind of error, even among all the book club hardcovers I used to
buy.

N.
Bill Gill
2017-05-01 13:17:53 UTC
Post by Nancy2
This is the new novel by Jonathan Kellerman, and my copy, from Barnes and
Nobel (delivered by UPS) has the cover on upside down! I have never had a
book with this kind of error, even among all the book club hardcovers I used to
buy.
N.
One time I ordered a book. When it came the cover was correct
but the book inside the cover was the wrong one. I started
reading it and couldn't figure out what was wrong, the story
was just not the kind I expected from that author, not even close.
I finally looked closer and realized what had happened. The
store sent it back and got me a good one.

Bill
Nancy2
2017-05-01 15:53:54 UTC
Bill, that's kinda funny. I am glad the wrong book didn't happen to me, I probably would
never have figured it out.
I informed B&N about the upside down cover, but told them I didn't want a new one. I
donate my books to a local area small-town library when I am done with them.

N.
Carol Dickinson
2017-05-05 03:43:19 UTC
Post by Nancy2
This is the new novel by Jonathan Kellerman, and my copy, from Barnes and
Nobel (delivered by UPS) has the cover on upside down! I have never had a
book with this kind of error, even among all the book club hardcovers I used to
buy.
N.
You would think this would be caught by an inspector if it happened on a run and not just a single copy because it fell out of a pile somewhere and was put back in upside down. I used to run a printshop but not familiar with book publishing enough to know they way they are assembled, ie if there is any hand work in moving through the process

Carol