Quirke and Three Pines Myateries
Howard Duck
2017-04-26 02:18:59 UTC
Just started into the video of Quirke, S1E1. Gabriel Byrne is
certainly cut out for dark personality studies. Interesting. Looks
like a keeper. Thanks to Francis.

After having seen the video of the first of the Three Pines Mysteries,
Still Life, I ordered the Kindle edition of the thirteenth book, A
Great Reckoning. My wife and I will surely be reading all the
previous books in the series. The inner circle of characters once
acquainted with becomes a familiar following from book to book. Mique,
were you already into this series of books before I mentioned the TV
movie?

Howard Duck
Howard Duck
2017-04-29 03:14:35 UTC
Post by Howard Duck
Just started into the video of Quirke, S1E1. Gabriel Byrne is
certainly cut out for dark personality studies. Interesting. Looks
like a keeper. Thanks to Francis.
Finished the three episodes of this very dark series. This'll have to
do it for me, I see no hope in it for Quirke or his daughter or anyone
else. Why watch him till he hits the gutter and dies.

Howard