Reacher
Charles Bishop
2017-04-17 04:32:34 UTC
Back in the day when there weren't tumbleweeds in the main street, just
when we learned about the casting of Tom Cruise as Reacher, the general
opinion was that he wouldn't be any good because he didn't fit the
description in the books.

A second movie came out, and I missed it, and the first one as well.

What did you think of the casting if you saw either movie?
charles
Nancy2
2017-04-30 18:00:46 UTC
I was one who protested against the casting....the movies were good action
movies, but I was able to disconnect the "Reacher" character from the character
Cruise plays, if you can understand what I mean.

I enjoyed the movies, but never once thought about Child's description of
Reacher while I watched them. I was pretty successful.

N.