Sekret Machines by Tom DeLonge
Howard Duck
2017-03-22 08:15:39 UTC
I had mentioned this first novel by musician Tom DeLonge some time
ago. I think it is an interesting story and it seems to be based on
Tom's investigations of UFOs. It's not just sci-fi, and it has an
unusual storyline, some of which is drawn from history. I would
recommend it as a good read.

Don't know if anyone here has already read it and commented about it.
I've been absent for quite awhile.

Howard Duck
Mike Burke
2017-03-22 10:39:33 UTC
Post by Howard Duck
I had mentioned this first novel by musician Tom DeLonge some time
ago. I think it is an interesting story and it seems to be based on
Tom's investigations of UFOs. It's not just sci-fi, and it has an
unusual storyline, some of which is drawn from history. I would
recommend it as a good read.
Don't know if anyone here has already read it and commented about it.
I've been absent for quite awhile.
Howard Duck
Welcome back, Howard. It has been a while. I hope all is well with thee
and thine.
Mique
Howard Duck
2017-03-23 01:01:37 UTC
Post by Mike Burke
Post by Howard Duck
I had mentioned this first novel by musician Tom DeLonge some time
ago. I think it is an interesting story and it seems to be based on
Tom's investigations of UFOs. It's not just sci-fi, and it has an
unusual storyline, some of which is drawn from history. I would
recommend it as a good read.
Don't know if anyone here has already read it and commented about it.
I've been absent for quite awhile.
Howard Duck
Welcome back, Howard. It has been a while. I hope all is well with thee
and thine.
Ahhh... Hi Mique. Nice to hear from you, and likewise I'm sure. I'm
enrolled with hospice now and enjoying a return to infancy.
Fortunately, I don't have to wear diapers. ;-)
Mike Burke
2017-03-23 02:29:58 UTC
Post by Howard Duck
Post by Mike Burke
Post by Howard Duck
I had mentioned this first novel by musician Tom DeLonge some time
ago. I think it is an interesting story and it seems to be based on
Tom's investigations of UFOs. It's not just sci-fi, and it has an
unusual storyline, some of which is drawn from history. I would
recommend it as a good read.
Don't know if anyone here has already read it and commented about it.
I've been absent for quite awhile.
Howard Duck
Welcome back, Howard. It has been a while. I hope all is well with thee
and thine.
Ahhh... Hi Mique. Nice to hear from you, and likewise I'm sure. I'm
enrolled with hospice now and enjoying a return to infancy.
Fortunately, I don't have to wear diapers. ;-)
I'm close to that stage myself. Look after yourself.
Mique
Carol Dickinson
2017-03-25 00:55:32 UTC
Post by Howard Duck
Post by Mike Burke
Post by Howard Duck
Howard Duck
Welcome back, Howard. It has been a while. I hope all is well with thee
and thine.
Ahhh... Hi Mique. Nice to hear from you, and likewise I'm sure. I'm
enrolled with hospice now and enjoying a return to infancy.
Fortunately, I don't have to wear diapers. ;-)
Diito on the welcome back Howard. I've only been back a short time myself. Sorry you are in hospice. Hope that doesn't mean your departure is imminent.

Carol
Howard Duck
2017-03-30 05:51:37 UTC
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 17:55:32 -0700 (PDT), Carol Dickinson
Post by Carol Dickinson
Post by Howard Duck
Post by Mike Burke
Post by Howard Duck
Howard Duck
Welcome back, Howard. It has been a while. I hope all is well with thee
and thine.
Ahhh... Hi Mique. Nice to hear from you, and likewise I'm sure. I'm
enrolled with hospice now and enjoying a return to infancy.
Fortunately, I don't have to wear diapers. ;-)
Diito on the welcome back Howard. I've only been back a short time myself. Sorry you are in hospice. Hope that doesn't mean your departure is imminent.
Carol
Thanks Carol, but I sincerely hope it does. How does it go? "The wind
is old and still at play, but I must hurry upon my way, for I am
running to paradise." Yaaa

Howard
c***@gmail.com
I'm sorry Carol that you're so short but eu wee baby get back
c***@gmail.com
No Howard The Duck would you just please stop with the writings so dry would ya please???? No Howard it doesn't go like that it's not just gone with the wind it goes like this, Like a fine wine baby the night is young and so are we just aging like a fine old wine and that's a big ole shout out so would you please just get it right Ducky Howard and your short friend Carol just...oh please.
c***@gmail.com
Sorry to side bust Carol and Howy the Cluck but does that mean that you nor Howard the quaking duck are feeling good.
c***@gmail.com
c***@gmail.com
Oh please Howard the Duck can't you just for once in your life say something that makes a little since or just get off of here please I am sorry but I find your form of writing to be a bit dry. Peace out.
c***@gmail.com
Oh Tom please was it really dat long awww...
Howard Duck
2017-04-09 03:31:57 UTC
Post by Howard Duck
I had mentioned this first novel by musician Tom DeLonge some time
ago. I think it is an interesting story and it seems to be based on
Tom's investigations of UFOs. It's not just sci-fi, and it has an
unusual storyline, some of which is drawn from history. I would
recommend it as a good read.
Don't know if anyone here has already read it and commented about it.
I've been absent for quite awhile.
Howard Duck
The first book in this series was novel and interesting as a
storyline. But I'm now into the second book and so far I don't know
what to say about it. It doesn't seem to be a novel, it's more like
an essay by Joseph Campbell. Don't know what to say about the
history, but the spiritual speculations and interpretations are
blather. I would not have bought into this at all.

Howard